Monday, March 5, 2012

Good old gold

Found books that had accompanied me throughout my different phrases of life during recent house-cleaning exercise.
From Enid Blyton which had built up my English foundation and creativity with the magical fantasy stories to the Adventuring Nancy Drew series and Game books, I have my wonderful mum to thank in building up my interest in reading from young.
Thereafter, moving on to Novels during secondary and tertiary days and eventually, motivational books to spur me through the tough worklife and finally to Dharma books of Wisdom, what a library of books I have. Many books gotten in recent years are still unread, so one of the new year resolutions is to slowly read a few pages per day.

Haha, found this Ah Q Garfield card amongst my forgotten treasures:-)

No comments: