Sunday, October 21, 2012

“I am sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you.”



Thanks to bro E who lent me the book~ "Zero Limits" by Dr Joe Vitale & Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len.



From the book, it reinforces the awakening that
“I had to take complete responsibility within myself for actualizing the problems outside myself”
~ I should take responsiblity for not having sufficient merits and wisdom to handle the situation that I am caught in.
My prayers should be to be praying for myself, asking for forgiveness for whatever was going on in me that causes what I am experiencing now instead of blaming the parties involved.
“I am sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you.”
Clean. Clean. Clean.



The purpose of life is to be restored back to love, moment to moment.
To fulfill this purpose, the individual must acknowledge that he is 100 percent responsible for creating his life the way it is.
He must come to see that it is his thoughts that create his life the way it is moment to moment.

The problems are not people, places, and situations but rather the thoughts of them.

He must come to appreciate that there is no such things as “out there.”"

“Cleaning helps reduce the mortgage on your soul.”
                                                                                ~ Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len.

 “It’s not your fault but it is your responsibility”
                                                                                ~ Dr. Joe Vitale
 
I am sorry,
Please forgive me,
Thank you,

I love you

Clean, Clean, Clean


(A good book to read to help you out of situations based on the ancient Hawaiian teachings of Ho'oponopono)
May All Be Well
May All Be Happy!!!

No comments: