Tuesday, August 19, 2014

4th 100 million Ami Dewa Recitation Retreat 2014


At the 4th 100 million Ami Dewa Recitation retreat at MBS,  a gift of 初解脱 Initial liberation Mantra band was given.  It is believed whoever sees the mantra will have planted seeds for liberation and one who is touched by the person wearing the mantra band will also receive such blessing. 
( ~ 见此咒得解脱)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2299385483406236&id=416809031663900


Gratitude to H.E. Garchen Rinpoche, Dorzin Dhondrup Rinpoche and lamas and all for organising the retreat.
Feeling Blessed…
Om Ami Dewa Hri 
AMITUOFO _/|\_ 

 Ref: http://www.amidewa-retreat.com/web/index.php


(1st encounter with H.E. Garchen Rinpoche was in 2007 when he came to lead the Mani retreat after H.E. Druwang Rinpoche entered into parinirvana in Singapore .
I find him very compassionate and that affinity drew me to attend another event led by him at a Clan hall. As like most other Tibetan events, it ended with a Blessing ceremony by Rinpoche. I was then carrying heavy bags and I put them down at a side when it was my turn. After blessings by him, I was surprised when he pointed at my bags to remind me of them. I was surprised at his attention to everyone.
When he held the 1st Ami Dewa Retreat in Singapore, since it is a chant of mantra of Amitabha Buddha, I decided to attend it despite lots of discouragement by Dharma friends of Chinese Mahayana tradition who were concerned. It turned out I made a right decision as Rinpoche gave many useful teachings that I could complement my Chinese Mahayana practice and the retreat was an enjoyable one that I mark it as an annual retreat to attend.
This is the 4th year and we are glad to have him again to lead us. During the retreat we can see signs of his discomfort but he persevered with coming down stage to give rounds of empowerment to all present. His wheel is always turning. He always put on a smiling face when he notices you are taking pictures of him. He blesses everyone with such attention. Friend said that he wiped her tears when he saw her tears during the blessing. And he gestures me back to take a photo with him when he saw my friend trying to help take a photo of us after his blessing. He is really so kind and attentive to everyone. To me, he is like a reassurance representative sent by Amitabha Buddha.
Oh Amitabha Buddha, may you bless Rinpoche with Good Health that he is able to lead and guide more beings.
Om Ami Dewa Hri _/|\_
Amituofo _/|\_ )

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I have experienced great external hardships, having spent twenty years confined in a labor camp. You could call this 'a problem.'
However, inside I truly did not experience suffering; moreover, I consider my time in prison as a very beneficial time.
As a boy, before I was arrested, I had faith in the Dharma but lacking practical experience, my faith was somewhat depthless.
In prison, I had the opportunity to actually practice, taking external hardships onto the path with patient forbearance.
Not a single time did I hope to become free from prison, I lived day by day, free of hopes and fears, sending compassion to beings, relying on Tara, praying to her secretly.
Having thus applied the Dharma and seen the results of practice, I gained confidence in the validity of the Dharma and my faith became deep and irreversible.

- H. E. Garchen Rinpoche, Quotes from the Precious One
https://m.facebook.com/277749916330/photos/a.439974321330.238027.277749916330/10154594658871331/?type=3&source=48

Sunny said...

【見解脫及觸解脫手環】

此手環外緣有梵文的見解脫咒,噶千仁波切曾開示:「佛陀親口宣說的見即解脫咒語,若能夠親眼見到這個咒鬘,當下就能淨除無數劫的罪障,因此稱為見即解脫咒」。手環的內緣有藏文的觸即解脫咒,凡碰觸者,即得消除罪障、種下解脫種子。
噶千仁波切曾言:若眾生在臨終時,貼身有觸解脫咒,是人不墮三惡道。
噶千仁波切也曾說:凡配戴此見解脫、觸解脫手環者,他所接觸到的眾生,亦可以間接得加持。

用法:在世者可以隨時配戴此手環,如上簡介,凡配戴者,除了可以利益自身,消除罪障,臨終時若戴此解脫咒鬘,不墮惡趣,此外,還可以間接利益其他眾生,是珍貴的法寶。
往生者,仍可以配戴此手環,得到咒鬘與三寶的加持,如果臨終者不便配戴手環與手腕上,在側的親友可以剪斷手環(請勿剪到咒字)並將內緣觸解脫咒貼於亡者額頭。
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1409419599156238&id=100002646346841&set=a.134449693319908.24408.100002646346841&source=57

Sunny said...

More stories on Garchen Rpc
http://lol8.blogspot.sg/2011/11/extraordinary-garchen-rinpoche-living.html?m=1