Sunday, December 9, 2018

May the small casualty suffered avoided a big one...

Happily finishing spring-cleaning and last item was to clear the glass lamp cover filled with many dead small insects over the months with the golden light sand. However little did I expect that a small knock of the cover with the door and it broke into tiny pieces all over the floor . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ blood started to splash from the glass pieces in my hand. Never did I expect casualties like this will happen ...๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š
And cool did not know that I have such active blood cells til then. Things happen so unexpected and fast. Luckily I recall my wonderful healing water ~ Silver dew at that time and immediately sprayed some on the wound. Thankfully, it stopped the blood flow and minutes later I saw new skin formed over the cut. ๐Ÿ˜‰
And while cleaning up the mess, discovered an artistic piece of work on the wall...๐Ÿ˜€

Nice natural art? ๐Ÿ˜˜ May the small casualty suffered avoided a big one...๐Ÿ™‡
Oh yes I did remember to pour some golden light sand on the glass burial ground of the insects before they are disposed. May they have a good rebirth amidst the glass, blood and sand...Amituofo ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

No comments: