Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fish Liberation


This seems to be a month of affinity with animal liberation, 1st attended bro Benny's fish liberation at the open sea using a cruise ship from Harbourfront. It is a more convenient place to meet for me compared to Changi which is his more frequent meeting venue for his monthly life liberation, and the cruise ship will be a better arrangement to invite my family along. When received sms abt the event, I immediately ask my parents if they are interested & glad to know that they were and so was my sister who surprisingly didn't refuse the invitation.

One point I like bro Benny's session is I can be ensured he will try to find the best place to release the animals of the day depending on their nature/requirement of habitat. Another point is I like his leading of the group in chanting and helping the fishes/animals take the Three Refuge to not only benefit their physical life but spiritual life, and we sincerely wish for the liberated animals not to be reborn into lower 3 realms after this life. He will also has a Q&A session to highlight frequent myths people have abt fish liberation which I think is useful, especially for 1st timers.
If one is not available to attend the event and would like to particpate in his monthly life liberation event, one may just transfer money to his designated life liberation account, inform him to confirm receipt and by end of day, he will inform of donors how many life had been liberated for the event and let all rejoice which I think this sms info is important so that people know what the money had been spent on and will rejoice & be motivated to support future events for the many lives saved thru combined effort.
May All be Well & Happy. Amituofo.

No comments: