Monday, May 24, 2010

More Dharma Animations from ABS!

Another good Dharma Publication model of Buddhist societies is Amitabha Buddhist Society (ABS) which had also quite a number of Educational Animation DVDs produced for the young. One of which is on the "Codes of Conduct Expected from a Student (弟子规)" and another I had come by previously but forgotten the title name that also emphasis on teaching of ethics and etiquette for the young.
I went ABS in search of the title I had forgotten as my colleagues are looking for something educational that teaches moral education for their kids & I recall watching the unrecalled title and remembered it being publicated from ABS. That was not found but I found the new animation 弟子规 which has quite good quality drawings & examples though I would had preferred the pace taught to be faster.

Another surprise is this drama animation about a teenager : "Jane's enlightenment of the six perfections". Strongly recommended to watch! Good story-line! Just pick up from the society & watch it & you will know why!


ABS is located at Lor 35 Geylang,
Map could be found here:
http://www.amtb.org.sg/amtb/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14&Itemid=15

No comments: