Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blues Chaser


Feeling Blues, stressed from work datelines that caused me to miss my weekly blues chaser Dharma talk sessions.
Perhaps I am really relying Too much on compassionate Venerables who often would highlite Words of Wisdom so relevance to help expel any displeasure thoughts developed.
Reflecting, I should rely more on myself to develop wholesome thoughts to counter unwholesome ones.:P

Anyway, went shopping with S but was still blues that I do not have the spirit uplifted until I chanced upon this shop at Chinatown Point that sells Burmese Scandal wood products.
The serene smile of the Buddha miniatures caught my attention.
The polite salesperson was very kind to show me several until I finally decided on one (per picture) and hopefully always seeing the serene smile, I could also develop the same in time.

May All Be Well, May All Be Happy...
Amituofo:-)

No comments: