Saturday, June 2, 2018

Another weekend of moments with Amituofo

Feeling slack in my practice,  now ABS is a place I frequent on weekends when I could.
Here I could chant loudly to release stress and frequently, thoughts on my guru, my practice directions and work will pop out as I walk and chant. 😑😕 But still some moments of good chant is better than none at all.😜😘🙆🙌🙏

               
Am glad to attend SBL Pureland class today with good reminders on Faith in Amitabha Buddha and practice...
And
so fast another 2 years had gone by... graduation ceremony in 2 week's time...
Time really flies... another break til September ...
May I be continually guided on the path and not slack further... 😤😛😔

In gratitude to all my teachers and sorry for not being viligent enough in my practice that am still circling...😑😣😥😓

1 comment:

Sunny said...

是日已过,命亦随减。 如少水鱼,斯有何乐? 当勤精进,如救头燃。 但念无常 ...

友与我深感虚度周日夜晚。回到家就受电视网络与床的诱惑虚度光阴。觉得应离家修行。
想起往日的法鼓山共修有所寄托但现法鼓山还没恢复共修就想起净宗星期四晚有共修。决定打铁趁热。
初次尝试还蛮好的。与周末感觉不同。
可以继续😊