Wednesday, January 16, 2008

童心菩提心

I was there at Awareness Place (Bras Basah Complex) looking for Children Buddhist songs for my nephews and was recommended this CD. At 1st when I listen to it the first time, I find it too "Qing" for children. But as I listen more to it, I myself grew to love it. It consists of 16 songs. One of the songs, the music is somehow like "Ah Yo Yo Teacher"'s version & many other lively I would think is 童谣,民谣 (Folk or Country) style of music. Adults would certainly love it.


It was produced by JJ Music Production House in Malaysia & lyrics written by 2 Venerables. Strongly recommending adults to listen & sing with children:-)

Available at Awareness place (Bras Basah Complex) #01-63
I finally found this link that gives a demo of the CD songs.

Cheers :-)

No comments: