Sunday, August 16, 2009

大悲愿, 大悲咒



Was somehow feeling kind of restless, abit of "brain dead" on my way home the other day. I switched on my mp3 & somehow tuned to the songs that I had not listened for quite a while. Listening to the wonderful Buddhist songs and mantra from my favourite CDs from 嘹亮(Leow Liang: http://www.leowliang.com). Suddenly, I no longer felt restless but recharged with the blessings of Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva, Guanyin Pusa.

Among my favourites are the CDs on 大悲愿 and 大悲咒.

The wonderful verses of 大悲愿 reminds one of Bodhicitta and aspiration towards final goal of Nirvana.


大悲愿南无大悲观世音,
愿我速知一切法,
愿我早得智慧眼,
愿我速度一切众,
愿我早得善方便,
愿我速乘般若船,
愿我早得越苦海,
愿我速得戒定道,
愿我早登涅盘山,
愿我速会无为舍,
愿我早同法性身


Listening to the songs, one also feels motivated to strive on.
May all be able to practise with diligence and perfect as per above aspirations.
Amituofo.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

今晚参与了每个月初一的大悲忏共修, 念到大悲愿这一段时, 眼泪不禁落下。
思考原因,令我回想起来小时候如功课作业沒完成也会着急至哭泣。
今晚就像没能交功课的我感觉既惭愧又无奈,以致落泪。。。

愿观音菩萨
引导我与众生遨游大悲愿海。。。_/|\_