Monday, February 1, 2010

A Relaxing Sunday

This is one of the rare days that mum wanted to visit Bright Hill Temple (kmspks) and of course I have to make time to accompany her.

A beautiful sunny Sunday and blessed to enjoy a hearty breakfast at their canteen which served delicious porridge. A simple dish with lots of love inside. :-)

Passed by the side of the Hall of Great Strength and saw that there is Foot & Shoulder massage each at $12 for 30mins. It is service performed by the blind.

Having a stiff shoulder (stress from work?) & a tired & slightly sprained feet from new sandals worn, with the consent of my impatient mum who surprisingly was willing to wait for me, I decided to give it a try.
In the windy environment, enjoying the breeze & enduring the occasional pain by the professional hands, it is relaxing moments amidst chanting music played by the uncle selling CDs behind the Hall of Great Compassion.

For the price, and the professionalism, it is indeed value for money. I definitely felt my strained muscles relaxed & was it psychologically, I seem to have a better sleep that nite & my prolonged flu & cough that did not seem to have recovered completely for long was gone the next day.
Wonders... haha, mum who usually don't like such session was somehow impressed by their professionalism from observing them and asked for their operation hours.
( I think she is tempted to try during next visit:-))

So next time if you visit the temple on Sundays & 27th of each lunar month (celebration day of the temple), maybe you could consider their service too. :-)

No comments: